Author Topic: New Shipment of Vibe Kayaks at PRO Kayak Fishing  (Read 2078 times)

Offline surfbrewer

• Halibut
  • PRO Kayak Fishing - "We know kayak fishing!"
    • PRO Kayak Fishing
New Shipment of Vibe Kayaks at PRO Kayak Fishing
« on: September 24, 2015, 06:47 PM »
We have a new shipment coming in next week of the Vibe Kayaks. We have 4 Seaghost 130's, 4 Skipjack 120T tandems, and 2 Skipjack 90's coming in. You can check out product details and pricing on the website, www.prokayakfishing.com 

My brother paddled the Seaghost at the Slam Down and afterward said it was the most comfortable he has ever been while kayak fishing. He has an OK scrambler. I figured, OK, it's probably decent but how nice could it be for the price? Well, I paddled it today when Tom and I took out 16 people on a Morro Bay fishing excursion. Wow, I am impressed. I used to describe the kayak as "for the price you can't beat it", or "that is a used kayak price" that still stands true and more so. Incredibly stable, to the point where I felt like I could stand up and walk around the deck. Stable but also with some get up and go. It's no speed demon but it's not a slug either. If you are looking for an upgrade to an older kayak, a second kayak, or a first kayak take a look at the Vibe Seaghost 130. We have a demo Seaghost if anyone is interested in taking it for a spin and seeing for yourself.

These kayaks come with a rudder, seat and paddle for $799. Also, don't forget that we are offering 10% off on kayaks and 15% off on accessories through the end of September.

Wilderness Systems Kayaks Pro Staff 
Adventure Technology Paddles Pro Staff
Felton Lures Pro Staff

Wildy Radar 135 Pedal Drive
Wildy Tarpon 130X
Wildy Thresher 140

Co-Owner
PRO Kayak Fishing
Central Coast Kayaks

Shop local and help support the businesses that support you all year long.