Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Alex

• Seagull
  • CCKF Lifestyle
Hello
« on: July 21, 2019, 08:25 PM »
Hi all,

I知 Alex! I am a slo local that grew up fishing Margarita with my dad. Got back into fishing a couple years back and had been wanting to get a kayak for a while. Finally got myself a boat and went out for the first time with a friend last week. Launched out of Cambria and got my first ever fish from a yak, a little kelp bass! Safe to say I知 hooked! Anywhoo, I値l be the gal paddling around like a moron and if anyone has enough patience to take out a complete noob I知 eager to go out again!

Offline RHYAK

• Kayak Safety 1st
  • Administrator
  • White Seabass
  • S.K.
    • CCKF
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 12:14 PM »
Hi all,

I知 Alex! I am a slo local that grew up fishing Margarita with my dad. Got back into fishing a couple years back and had been wanting to get a kayak for a while. Finally got myself a boat and went out for the first time with a friend last week. Launched out of Cambria and got my first ever fish from a yak, a little kelp bass! Safe to say I知 hooked! Anywhoo, I値l be the gal paddling around like a moron and if anyone has enough patience to take out a complete noob I知 eager to go out again!

Right on Alex, Welcome to the group and im sure no one would mind you tagging along. Just watch the forum and post when your heading out and someone might be able to join you out there.
1st place 2015 Angler of the Year
1st place Estero Bay Challenge 2

Offline Dogpound

• Administrator
  • Halibut
  • CCKF4L
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 06:52 PM »
Welcome aboard Alex, glad you found us!  Definitely watch the hook up board and follow us on Facebook.  Plenty of folks that wouldn't mind helping out.  Search feature on this forum is awesome and there is a ton of info to help out with some questions alot of us had when first getting into yak fishing.

Cheers!
Andy

PRO Kayak Fishing

Wilderness Systems Pro Staff       Wildy Thresher 140
                                                            Wildy Radar 135
ProKayakFishing.com fishing team
ACA Member