Author Topic: Santa Barbara Flatfish Annual  (Read 425 times)

Offline surfcookpray

• Sanddab
  • CCKF Lifestyle
Santa Barbara Flatfish Annual
« on: April 20, 2017, 10:28 PM »
Just wanted to shout out the 3rd Annual Flatfish Tournament is coming up on July 9th. Biggest fish by kayak fishing wins a $300 bonus. The link should be up soon , and I will post all info. Its a boat spearfish, and kayak tournament. Last two years the winners have been off the coast shallow, so dont think you have to hit the islands to win. I believe enty is $65 includes shirt.

Offline DrFeelgood

• Seagull
  • CCKF Lifestyle
Re: Santa Barbara Flatfish Annual
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 08:34 AM »
I just wanted to let all the Central Coast Kayak Fishing crew know that the Lompoc Dive and Fish Club is hosting our 3rd annual Flatfish Classic this July 2017.  This years tournament will be a 2 day tournament on July 7 and 8, 2017 with the awards ceremony at Leadbetter Beach in Santa Barbara, CA.  This is a HALIBUT fishing contest with special bonus awards for largest kayak caught halibut in addition to our other cash prizes.  We also have some really cool items from our sponsors that will be raffled off.  By the way, every halibut caught will also gain entry to a special raffle prize.  Please check out our website at www.flatfishclassic.com.   We look forward to a strong contingency of kayak fishermen, because as you know, bragging rights are pretty cool!!!   Hope to see you all there.