Author Topic: My new Ride  (Read 4634 times)

Offline RG

• Yellow Eye
Re: My new Ride
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 05:10 PM »
I got a voucher from ACK for the new seat and it seems to me I am only going to be paying 150 for the seat? Is that right? The Ride 135 angler model is $1166 and the new seat looks to be $150. I believe they told me that if i pay for it now, that they ship it to me when it is available. I just emailed them again to confirm and will let you know, but here is my "shopping cart" on ACK:

???
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 05:31 PM by RG »

Offline surfbrewer

• Halibut
  • PRO Kayak Fishing - "We know kayak fishing!"
    • PRO Kayak Fishing
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 06:36 PM »
RG - So did you order this yet? If so, you are going to be stoked on this kayak. I love my 115. Every time I take it out I find more and more reasons to love it. With the voucher, my understanding is that the voucher is worth $150 towards the purchase of the seat. But, if they only charge you $150 then go with it. I can check on my end as well but that is what I remember. My feeling is that whether it ends up costing you $150 or $200 it should be worth it. I know that $50 is nothing to sneeze at but from what I hear this seat is the best thing going right now. I should be receiving one to demo in a week or two. Then I can speak more from experience than from second hand info. but everything I'm hearing is all positive. When you hear back from ACK let me know what they say and I will confirm my info. as well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Eric

Wilderness Systems Kayaks Pro Staff 
Adventure Technology Paddles Pro Staff
Felton Lures Pro Staff

Wildy Radar 135 Pedal Drive
Wildy Tarpon 130X
Wildy Thresher 140

Co-Owner
PRO Kayak Fishing
Central Coast Kayaks

Shop local and help support the businesses that support you all year long.

Offline RG

• Yellow Eye
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 07:13 PM »
I'm going to be submitting my order real soon and it will ship on monday. They told me the new seats would be in in a couple of weeks when I first asked about it. Going with the Ride 135 in sand or dusk, or maybe mango.. or blue lol Next thing I need to do is figure out how to use the trax system to attach things.

PS,
Just heard back from them:

ACK Customer Service
To Me
Today at 5:47 PM
Hi RG,

The new seat will only cost $150 with the voucher and we will ship you the items when they arrive in our warehouse. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you and have a great day!
Kelsey

Offline surfbrewer

• Halibut
  • PRO Kayak Fishing - "We know kayak fishing!"
    • PRO Kayak Fishing
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 07:31 PM »
That's awesome! $150 is great, I'll let you know when I get the demo seat if you want to try it. I know I can't wait to get mine for my 115. I have the dusk color if you want to see one in person. I saw RacinRob's post on NCKA and yes especially if you're a Giants fan like me the dusk color is the way to go ;D Like I said before you are going to really enjoy this kayak. I have paddled OK's, Malibu's, Cobra's, and peddled Hobie's and so far, for me, this is my favorite (I know I'm on their pro staff but I am truly impressed with the Ride kayaks). I had never used a track system before but I can tell you that it makes life so much easier with mounting options and versatility. I wish I knew that even before I got the Ride because I would have installed them on my other yaks. Congrats!

Eric

Wilderness Systems Kayaks Pro Staff 
Adventure Technology Paddles Pro Staff
Felton Lures Pro Staff

Wildy Radar 135 Pedal Drive
Wildy Tarpon 130X
Wildy Thresher 140

Co-Owner
PRO Kayak Fishing
Central Coast Kayaks

Shop local and help support the businesses that support you all year long.

Offline RG

• Yellow Eye
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 10:59 PM »
Ill be sure to post pics when it arrives. The color will just have to be a surprise lol  :D

Offline Angler Management aka Laurie

• Rainbow Trout
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 02:56 PM »
Please post pics!
I have a Tarpon 140 which is barely broken in but yours with the new seat sounds really nice.

Offline RG

• Yellow Eye
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 03:37 PM »
Should be delivered friday if all goes well.. then pics  :D