Author Topic: KFY Grand Prize for 2012  (Read 6545 times)

Offline fishon11

• Cabazon
Re: KFY Grand Prize for 2012
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 11:45 AM »
And I am a fire tech student also. Its hard to get hired on
Work: a dangerous disorder affecting high public functionaries who want to go fishing ľAmbrose Bierce

Offline dpshim

• Rainbow Trout
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 03:53 PM »
So that is what we could win if we catch him. Also do fish caught during CSD count towards a KFY points?

No, need to catch me to win this awesome paddle because I'd like to offer it to the 2nd place winner :) I've already have a nice paddle to go with my kayak, and I would rather see it put to good use to someone who really needs one.

Unfortunately, I'm making it a lil more challenging for all that I'll be adding another species on soon ;)

I hope to get to meet and fish with many of you, especially the Central Coast waters :) Looking forward to meeting some at Carmbria's Slam!!

Offline RHYAK

• Kayak Safety 1st
  • Administrator
  • White Seabass
  • S.K.
    • CCKF
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2012, 04:01 PM »
Daniel you are the Man I have to say.

Fishon11 tell me about it have taken over 60 test since 2007, there just no jobs and I'm a medic at that with an academy and fire tech classes all done its a pain getting hired right now. All we can do is keep on testing.
1st place 2015 Angler of the Year
1st place Estero Bay Challenge 2

Offline Derrick A2H

• Addicted2theHook
  • Administrator
  • Halibut
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2012, 04:02 PM »
Ya dp ur other is a very nice one to ;) hope theyre around in oct still we can hook up lol

Offline fishon11

• Cabazon
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2012, 01:36 PM »
Have you looked into a PCF postion for Cal Fire? That a really good way for getting a job, Alot of people go pcf, then seasonal, then full time. Full time pos can take from 4-10 years to get, for cal fire any way. But the seasonal gig is cool, 8-10 months on maybe more then 2-4 months off. Only down side is fishing season and fire season are on the same cycle. 
Work: a dangerous disorder affecting high public functionaries who want to go fishing ľAmbrose Bierce