Author Topic: !Non-CCKF! Yakhopper Kayak Fishing Series  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Willy B-Man

• Steelhead
!Non-CCKF! Yakhopper Kayak Fishing Series
« on: October 13, 2012, 10:35 PM »
Well, for those who don't know about it, you can check it out here:

http://www.norcalkayakanglers.com/index.php?topic=36022.0

Anyway, I'll be heading up to the Delta next weekend with my dad (hopefully) to target stripers for the final event. Somehow, I feel obligated to make it out to at least one of these each season; perhaps it's because I've been paddling the 2010 grand prize for almost two years now... No need for me to spell out the rules when they're already posted on NCKA, though. Anyway, it's a really fun event with a great group of people. - Will

Offline Sin Coast

• Lingcod
  • 64lbs of butt!
Re: !Non-CCKF! Yakhopper Kayak Fishing Series
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 07:34 PM »
Good luck Willy! I be you & your dad will have a great time. Eric is a great guy and an excellent fisherman--his events are really cool too. Wish I could go but I got a soccer game. Good luck on the stripers!

Offline SeaWeed

• Go Seahawks
  • Thresher Shark
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 07:59 PM »
Dam soccer gets in the way for my nephew he coaches. We are hoping he can go Wednesday. We are hoping to hit leffingwell. 
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
Perception Swing, Prowler 15, Hobie Outback. Is Three Enough?

Offline Willy B-Man

• Steelhead
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 11:14 PM »
I'm getting really hyped for this Sunday's event! Hopefully I bring something that the stripers want to eat, but I'm sure that it's going to be a great time otherwise! Keep an eye out for the report! Everyone be safe out there this weekend! I'll see y'all OTW next week (hopefully). - Will

Offline THE KRAKEN

• Bluegill
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 07:59 PM »
Me and my buddy Aaron are heading up on Saturday to fish another area of the Delta, but we will be there Sunday. I have to make it to a few of these tournaments each year or else Eric gives me too much crap.    :D

If we spot you in the 110+ folks we will definitely say hi. Good luck!

Scott
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:13 PM by THE KRAKEN »