Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 920 times)

Offline Teddybear16

• Seagull
  • CCKF Lifestyle
« on: June 26, 2016, 03:32 PM »
How's it going, I'm teddy new to kayak fishing and the waters around here. Moved here from an island in the south Pacific. So I've always like the ocean. As I said new to the area and would love to go out someday with some of you guys and learn a few things. I went out today at Avila Beach 6/26. Had no luck but my main goal was to test out my new yak and just some of the gear that I had. Thank hope to see you guys in the water someday.
 :bent:

Offline Imhooked

• Sanddab
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 04:56 PM »
Welcome Teddy. I am fairly new myself. Take a look at all the posts on here. There are alot of good tips and stuff on here! It's very important to get to know your gear and everything. I did that before trying to really catch anything and it has made a lot of difference mainly giving you confidence. Hope to see you out there some time.
-Milton

Offline Teddybear16

• Seagull
  • CCKF Lifestyle
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 09:19 PM »
Thanks sir. The last two to three weeks I've been online checking, reading, and  learning the ways around here. It's fun and exciting but a lot different than back on the island.

Offline waterstrider

• Spotted Bass
    • Its what we use on the water
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 06:12 AM »
welcome to the central coast and to the group! how did it go today? avila is a great spot but...
hope to fish more and will post when i go. I fish mostly shell beach.
you can find me at central coast kayaks if you need anything.
-tom

[/quote]