Author Topic: New to central coast  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Ready2fish

• Seagull
  • CCKF Lifestyle
New to central coast
« on: July 25, 2017, 01:39 PM »
Hey everyone on cckf my name is Michael. I just moved to the central coast from Texas. I did a lot of kayak fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. I recently purchased a kayak from tom at central coast kayak and he referred me to y'all. I am just wondering if there is anyone willing to tag me along on there next fishing day just to show me the ropes out on the water and give me a few tips it will be well appreciated! Than you!

Offline Crazyhook

• The soaker
  • Spotted Bass
  • CCKF Lifestyle
Re: New to central coast
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 06:33 PM »
Welcome aboard and to California's Great fisheries, the Slam Down Tournament is coming up so that be a great place to meet some awesome people even if you don't enter into the tournament. Lots of choices to fish and if I'm heading out I'll post or message you.
Have fun and catch some fish! Plus halibut is in and biting
Soaking my bait and no need to wait, bam bam fish on!

Offline Dogpound

• Administrator
  • Halibut
  • CCKF4L
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 09:45 PM »
Welcome aboard Michael.  Congrats on the new sled.  CCK is a great shop.  There are always guys posting up trips in the hookups section. We are always glad to fish with anybody.  As Crazy hook mentioned The Slam down is coming up. and it is a great place to meet a lot of good guys and kayak fisherman.  even if you don't enter the weigh in awards ceremony is fun to hang out at and mingle.  Sounds like you have saltwater experience, and a ton of guys out fishing the tournament would be no problem for you to get out and give it a go. 

tight lines and welcome,
Andy

PRO Kayak Fishing

Wilderness Systems Pro Staff       Wildy Thresher 140
AT Paddles Pro Staff.                      Wildy Radar 135
ProKayakFishing.com Pro Staff
ACA Member

Offline scooker213

• Camo hat and Camo Prowler 13T
  • Tree Rockfish
  • If you're having fun, you're living..
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 02:59 AM »
Welcome aboard! Check out the hook ups section people are always at the launch sites.

Offline RHYAK

• Kayak Safety 1st
  • Administrator
  • White Seabass
  • S.K.
    • CCKF
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 09:43 AM »
Welcome hope to see you on the water soon.
1st place 2015 Angler of the Year
1st place Estero Bay Challenge 2

Offline FlyYaker

• "My biggest worry is my wife (when I'm dead) will try to sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it..."
  • Cabazon
  • Get off the couch. Lets go!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 04:17 PM »
Glad to have you onboard, check out the hookups or just show up. It is common for us to have newcomers paddle out with us from the launches. Just introduce yourself and its on, besides I could learn something new from you. Welcome Michael. 
Scott K.
Custom Kraken 15.5 Elite
Grey Cobra F&D
Urban Camo Predator 13
Grey Cobra XL (Leaks from the bite marks)
Channel 68